Here are a few things that have been updated on SEO Warp’s crawler today:
- Self repetition check is now more accurate and can find deeper repeating patterns in a page’s text
- SVG errors that stretched or cropped the icons have been fixed and should work in all major browsers
- Added the bookmarklet page where you can add SEO Warp bookmarklets to your toolbar and scan whatever site you’re currently looking at with one click
- Load times are now perceived to be faster; when crawling a site, instead of staring at a blank screen, a progress box will pop up to let you know how far along it is in its crawl.
- Interest check scores are now expressed in whole numbers exclusively to make the scoring table easier to read. However, this will still need to be tweaked soon because many of the results that would return decimals were often between zero and one, so they have no value, which simply isn’t helpful or accurate in the scope of the test.
Probably the biggest issue that needs to be tackled next is the way Opera renders SEO Warp’s reports. The sections get stacked on top of one another and everything is a hideous mess.
Otherwise, these fixes and updates should make the site a more pleasant experience for more visitors. Keep your eyes open for even more features that will be added pretty soon!